2022 Military Team Bass Tournament
West Point, LaGrange GA
May 1 - 6, 2022
FORMAT CHANGE: Due to the situation with COVID-19, we are required to change our tournament procedures to comply with National, State, and Local Government requirements to reduce the possibility of spreading the virus. The daily procedures will be slower than usual, but be patient, your health and wellbeing are what ABA is concerned about.
Schedule of Events:
Official Practice Days: May 1-3, 2022
Official Tournament Days: May 4-6, 2022
Lake: West Point Lake LaGrange GA
Marina/Launch Site: Pyne Road Mega Ramp
Off limits: None
Marina & Launch Ramp: Pyne Road Mega Ramp
Tuesday May 3rd
1. Onsite Check-in Sweetland Amphitheater at Boyd Park from 3PM to 5:30PM 110 Smith St, LaGrange, GA 30240
2. Dinner will be at 5:30 EST unless COVID dictates a to-go meal
3. Rules and Safety briefing starts at 6 p.m. EST unless COVID dictates on water briefing Wednesday morning
1. Wednesday May 4th – Take off after flag ceremony with weigh-in at 3pm
2. Thursday May 5th – Take off at Safelight with weigh-in at 3pm.
3. Friday May 6th – Take off at safe light with weigh-in at 2pm.
206 Ridley Avenue
LaGrange, GA 30240
American Fishing Tour - Latest News
AFT, Couples events March 25-26, 2023
ATHENS, Ala. – The American Bass Anglers American Fishing Tour, Presented by Caymas Boats, will hold 11 tournaments during the weekend of March 25-26, 2023.
Goodfellows Take Win on Hartwell
On March 11, 2023, the American Couples Series South Carolina Division 11 tournament, was won by Don and Martha Goodfellow of Simpsonville, SC.
Open Series Events for March 25-26, 2023
ATHENS, Ala. – Competitors in three divisions will fish American Bass Anglers Open Series, Presented by Caymas Boats, events during the weekend of March 25-26, 2023.
Top 150 Solo on Lake of the Pines April 28 and 29
ATHENS, Ala. – The Southwest Division of the American Bass Anglers Top 150 Solo Series, Presented by Caymas Boats, visits Lake O’ the Pines on April 28-29, 2023, for the second of three events this season.