ABA Announces the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour
8/01/2018, Athens, AL - American Bass Anglers announced the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour season details today. The Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour provides team tournament competition that includes a Triton/Mercury boat package* for first place at each divisional event. The year-end championship will offer two (2) Triton/Mercury boat package* to the winning team and a combined payout of up to $80,000 in cash, prizes and bonuses based on a full field.
Registration for the 2019 season starts August 6, 2018 at 8am, Boat launch will be determined by date/time of entry
- Triton Owners – Registered package and paid in full receive an EZ Pass and two free memberships ($120 value)
- All Package registrations paid in full receive an EZ Pass
- All Registrations - Boat number assigned based on registration date and time of entry
- Registrations August 6 – December 31 teams may pay a deposit of $500 to secure launch position. Balance must be paid prior to the first event.
North Alabama Division
2/09/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
3/9/2019 - Neely Henry - Coosa Landing (Gadsden, AL)
5/5/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
6/23/2019 - Weiss - Little River (Leesburg, AL)
3/30/2019 - Kentucky - Paris Landing State Park (Paris, TN)
4/27/2019 - Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
5/19/2019 – Kentucky – Kentucky Dam (Gilbertsville, KY
6/16/2019 – Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
10/5-6/2019 - Chickamauga – Dayton Boat Ramp (Dayton, TN)
Teams who fish three divisional events in one division will be invited to the two-day championship.
Divisional Angler of the Year Team
Top Team in each division by points after the championship will earn Divisional Angler of the Year and receive one package entry into the 2020 tournaments.
What is the 100% Plus Team Tour
- No other trail offers bigger payouts for a $250 entry fee for the weekend bass angler
- Pay a deposit for all events for the season ($500) the season
- Draw Prizes at all registration meetings (from sponsors)
- ABA Polygraphs all Team Tour Events
- No Pros are allowed (Bass Elite or FLW Tour anglers)
- No Off-limits (except for championship)
- Team Meeting Exemption Pass (EZ Pass) available for the 2019 season ($50)
- Get your entire season entry fees paid through the ABA Alliance Program (see ABA web site for details)
- The top 20% at all events get a check. Example 200 boats – 40 places, 250 boats – 50 places
Contingency programs will be offered by sponsors at each event, including Triton Gold, Mercury Marine, Motor Guide, T-H Marine Atlas Rewards, Power Pole Captain's Cash, Abu Garcia Revo Big Bass Bonus.
*Triton Boats, Mercury Motors, Motor Guide, TH Marine, Power Pole, Garmin and ABA reserves the right to make changes to the rules, payout schedule and bonus programs at any time without prior notice.
Advantages for registering early: Launch position for each event will be determined by date/time of entry
- Package registrations August 6 – 17, 2018 (five events) will receive a special incentive
- Package registrations August 18 – October 1, 2018 (five events) a special incentive
- Package Deposit; Teams registering prior to December 1,2018 may pay a $500 per event deposit (non-refundable) to secure your slot for all events of the season. Balance due ($150 per event) is due by Wednesday the week of the event.
- Teams may register and pay in full $1,250 for the season through Wednesday prior to the first event
- All package registrations receive personalized event results and points updates after each event.
- Special Draw Prizes at Team Tour registration meetings for Package Registered Teams
About American Bass Anglers:
American Bass Anglers is committed to providing low cost, close to home tournaments for the weekend angler and at the same time offer each competitor an upward path for individual angler progression. For more information about American Bass Anglers Open Series, the American Fishing Tour, the American Couples Series, Military Team Bass Tournament and the Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour visit www.americanbassanglers.com or call (256) 232-0406.
American Bass Anglers, Inc. is supported by Triton Boats, Mercury Marine, T-H Marine, Abu Garcia, Berkley, Hydrowave, SiriusXM® Radio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather, Garmin, Maui Jim, Power Pole, GEICO, and Optima Batteries.
Follow the team trail on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ABATeamTrail/
American Fishing Tour - Latest News
Ezerski takes the win on Potomac River
August 4th, 2019, Smallwood State Park, MD. Shawn Ezerski of Mt Airey, MD won the Bass Pro Shops Fishing Tour Maryland Division 11 Two Day Divisional Championship tournament presented by American Bass Anglers. Running out of Smallwood State Park near Marbury, Maryland Shawn brought back five-fish on day one that locked in the scales at 9.97 pounds and three fish on day two at 12.08 pounds for a total two-day limit of 22.05 pounds anchored by a 4.72-pound kicker.
Kentucky Lake Division August 4, 2019
The ABA Bass Pro Shops Couples Tour, Kentucky Lake Division completed their final tournament of 2019 this Sunday. The weather was nearly perfect right up to the weigh-in, at which time Mother Nature dropped high winds and heavy rains for about an hour. Fifteen teams participated today out of the Big Bear ramp. Teams fought a very tough bite all day. A total of 23 bass were brought to the scales for a combined weight of 64.98 pounds. We paid out a total of $1,275.
T-H MARINE INTRODUCES REDESIGNED HYDRAULIC STEERING LOCK
Huntsville, AL – August 6, 2019 – T-H Marine Supplies, Inc., of Huntsville, Alabama, announces the complete redesign and reintroduction of their STEER STOP® Outboard Hydraulic Steering Lock. Using two stabilizer clips that attach to an outboard motor's hydraulic steering rams, STEER STOP® works by keeping the engine centered and preventing damage that occurs when a motor swings left and right during transport. The new and improved STEER STOP® is now available online and will also be available through a variety of retailers.
“The original STEER STOP® paved the way, but it was time to make improvements so it could be even more reliable, more durable, and easier to use,” said T-H Marine President and CEO, Jeff Huntley. “Now boaters will notice several ways the new STEER STOP® stands apart from imitation and performs better than any other hydraulic steering lock on the market.”
Davis and Butler win a new Triton boat on Lake Guntersville
Sunday, May 5th, 2019 the ABA Triton 100% Plus Team Tour held its second tournament of the regular season that launched from Goosepond Bait and Tackle on Lake Guntersville located in Scottsboro, AL. Eighty-three teams went head to head, on a sunny but windy day, to try and win the 2019 Triton 17TX powered by a 60HP Mercury four-stroke with Garmin Echo-map plus 93SV valued at 20K. With a massive six-and-a-half-pound lead over 2nd place, Seth Davis and Brent Butler took the victory weighing in 5 fish for a whopping weight of 29.69 pounds.