ABA Announces the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour
8/01/2018, Athens, AL - American Bass Anglers announced the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour season details today. The Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour provides team tournament competition that includes a Triton/Mercury boat package* for first place at each divisional event. The year-end championship will offer two (2) Triton/Mercury boat package* to the winning team and a combined payout of up to $80,000 in cash, prizes and bonuses based on a full field.
Registration for the 2019 season starts August 6, 2018 at 8am, Boat launch will be determined by date/time of entry
- Triton Owners – Registered package and paid in full receive an EZ Pass and two free memberships ($120 value)
- All Package registrations paid in full receive an EZ Pass
- All Registrations - Boat number assigned based on registration date and time of entry
- Registrations August 6 – December 31 teams may pay a deposit of $500 to secure launch position. Balance must be paid prior to the first event.
North Alabama Division
2/09/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
3/9/2019 - Neely Henry - Coosa Landing (Gadsden, AL)
5/5/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
6/23/2019 - Weiss - Little River (Leesburg, AL)
3/30/2019 - Kentucky - Paris Landing State Park (Paris, TN)
4/27/2019 - Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
5/19/2019 – Kentucky – Kentucky Dam (Gilbertsville, KY
6/16/2019 – Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
10/5-6/2019 - Chickamauga – Dayton Boat Ramp (Dayton, TN)
Teams who fish three divisional events in one division will be invited to the two-day championship.
Divisional Angler of the Year Team
Top Team in each division by points after the championship will earn Divisional Angler of the Year and receive one package entry into the 2020 tournaments.
What is the 100% Plus Team Tour
- No other trail offers bigger payouts for a $250 entry fee for the weekend bass angler
- Pay a deposit for all events for the season ($500) the season
- Draw Prizes at all registration meetings (from sponsors)
- ABA Polygraphs all Team Tour Events
- No Pros are allowed (Bass Elite or FLW Tour anglers)
- No Off-limits (except for championship)
- Team Meeting Exemption Pass (EZ Pass) available for the 2019 season ($50)
- Get your entire season entry fees paid through the ABA Alliance Program (see ABA web site for details)
- The top 20% at all events get a check. Example 200 boats – 40 places, 250 boats – 50 places
Contingency programs will be offered by sponsors at each event, including Triton Gold, Mercury Marine, Motor Guide, T-H Marine Atlas Rewards, Power Pole Captain's Cash, Abu Garcia Revo Big Bass Bonus.
*Triton Boats, Mercury Motors, Motor Guide, TH Marine, Power Pole, Garmin and ABA reserves the right to make changes to the rules, payout schedule and bonus programs at any time without prior notice.
Advantages for registering early: Launch position for each event will be determined by date/time of entry
- Package registrations August 6 – 17, 2018 (five events) will receive a special incentive
- Package registrations August 18 – October 1, 2018 (five events) a special incentive
- Package Deposit; Teams registering prior to December 1,2018 may pay a $500 per event deposit (non-refundable) to secure your slot for all events of the season. Balance due ($150 per event) is due by Wednesday the week of the event.
- Teams may register and pay in full $1,250 for the season through Wednesday prior to the first event
- All package registrations receive personalized event results and points updates after each event.
- Special Draw Prizes at Team Tour registration meetings for Package Registered Teams
About American Bass Anglers:
American Bass Anglers is committed to providing low cost, close to home tournaments for the weekend angler and at the same time offer each competitor an upward path for individual angler progression. For more information about American Bass Anglers Open Series, the American Fishing Tour, the American Couples Series, Military Team Bass Tournament and the Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour visit www.americanbassanglers.com or call (256) 232-0406.
American Bass Anglers, Inc. is supported by Triton Boats, Mercury Marine, T-H Marine, Abu Garcia, Berkley, Hydrowave, SiriusXM® Radio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather, Garmin, Maui Jim, Power Pole, GEICO, and Optima Batteries.
Follow the team trail on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ABATeamTrail/
American Fishing Tour - Latest News
Billy Wright Jr. wins at South Watuppa Pond
Athens, AL. - Billy Wright Jr. of Fall River, MA won the Bass Pro Shops Fishing Tour Division 5 New England East tournament presented by American Bass Anglers. Running out of the state ramp in Fall, River, MA Billy Jr. brought back a 5 fish limit that locked in the scales at 11.26 lbs. anchored by a 2.8 lbs. kicker. For the victory, Billy took home a check for $543.00.
Donathan and Sherry Jacks win on Logan Martin Lake
ATHENS, Ala. – Donathan and Sherry Jacks won the Bass Pro Shops Couples Series, operated by American Bass Anglers, Central Alabama Division 1 tournament, held March 16, 2019, on Logan Martin Lake. Running out of Lakeside Landing, the team caught 5 bass weighing 13.06 pounds. For the victory, they earned a check for $405.00. They caught their fish on swim baits.
Georgia Anglers To Tackle Sinclair
ATHENS, Ala. – The Georgia Division of the 2019 Bass Pro Shops Open Series presented by American Bass Anglers will host the second event on April 27, 2019, on Lake Sinclair in Eatonton, GA.
In 2018 Justin Lanier won this event with 19 pounds concentrating on mid-lake with an active shad spawn. Mathew Bullock won the Co-Angler with 8.38 pounds.
The event will launch at Dennis Station Boat Ramp, located at 120 Bagley Lane, Eatonton, GA, 31024. Anglers may begin fishing at 6:30a.m. or safe light. The weigh-in will begin at 3:00p.m. Registration begins at 4 p.m. local time at the ABA stage trailer located at Dennis Station Boat Ramp with the tournament briefing to begin at 7:00 p.m. Friday evening.
North Alabama Team Tour Heads to Neely Henry
ATHENS, Ala. – The North Alabama Division of the 2019 Bass Pro Shops Team Tour operated by American Bass Anglers will hold its second event of the season on April 14, 2019 on Lake Neely Henry in Gadsden, AL. The competitors will launch at Coosa Landing located at 200 Lake St, Gadsden, AL 35903. Registration begins at 4 p.m. local time at the stage trailer at Coosa Landing with the tournament briefing to begin at 6:30 p.m. Saturday evening.
To register for this tournament, Click Here!