ABA Announces the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour
8/01/2018, Athens, AL - American Bass Anglers announced the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour season details today. The Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour provides team tournament competition that includes a Triton/Mercury boat package* for first place at each divisional event. The year-end championship will offer two (2) Triton/Mercury boat package* to the winning team and a combined payout of up to $80,000 in cash, prizes and bonuses based on a full field.
Registration for the 2019 season starts August 6, 2018 at 8am, Boat launch will be determined by date/time of entry
- Triton Owners – Registered package and paid in full receive an EZ Pass and two free memberships ($120 value)
- All Package registrations paid in full receive an EZ Pass
- All Registrations - Boat number assigned based on registration date and time of entry
- Registrations August 6 – December 31 teams may pay a deposit of $500 to secure launch position. Balance must be paid prior to the first event.
North Alabama Division
2/09/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
3/9/2019 - Neely Henry - Coosa Landing (Gadsden, AL)
5/5/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
6/23/2019 - Weiss - Little River (Leesburg, AL)
3/30/2019 - Kentucky - Paris Landing State Park (Paris, TN)
4/27/2019 - Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
5/19/2019 – Kentucky – Kentucky Dam (Gilbertsville, KY
6/16/2019 – Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
10/5-6/2019 - Chickamauga – Dayton Boat Ramp (Dayton, TN)
Teams who fish three divisional events in one division will be invited to the two-day championship.
Divisional Angler of the Year Team
Top Team in each division by points after the championship will earn Divisional Angler of the Year and receive one package entry into the 2020 tournaments.
What is the 100% Plus Team Tour
- No other trail offers bigger payouts for a $250 entry fee for the weekend bass angler
- Pay a deposit for all events for the season ($500) the season
- Draw Prizes at all registration meetings (from sponsors)
- ABA Polygraphs all Team Tour Events
- No Pros are allowed (Bass Elite or FLW Tour anglers)
- No Off-limits (except for championship)
- Team Meeting Exemption Pass (EZ Pass) available for the 2019 season ($50)
- Get your entire season entry fees paid through the ABA Alliance Program (see ABA web site for details)
- The top 20% at all events get a check. Example 200 boats – 40 places, 250 boats – 50 places
Contingency programs will be offered by sponsors at each event, including Triton Gold, Mercury Marine, Motor Guide, T-H Marine Atlas Rewards, Power Pole Captain's Cash, Abu Garcia Revo Big Bass Bonus.
*Triton Boats, Mercury Motors, Motor Guide, TH Marine, Power Pole, Garmin and ABA reserves the right to make changes to the rules, payout schedule and bonus programs at any time without prior notice.
Advantages for registering early: Launch position for each event will be determined by date/time of entry
- Package registrations August 6 – 17, 2018 (five events) will receive a special incentive
- Package registrations August 18 – October 1, 2018 (five events) a special incentive
- Package Deposit; Teams registering prior to December 1,2018 may pay a $500 per event deposit (non-refundable) to secure your slot for all events of the season. Balance due ($150 per event) is due by Wednesday the week of the event.
- Teams may register and pay in full $1,250 for the season through Wednesday prior to the first event
- All package registrations receive personalized event results and points updates after each event.
- Special Draw Prizes at Team Tour registration meetings for Package Registered Teams
About American Bass Anglers:
American Bass Anglers is committed to providing low cost, close to home tournaments for the weekend angler and at the same time offer each competitor an upward path for individual angler progression. For more information about American Bass Anglers Open Series, the American Fishing Tour, the American Couples Series, Military Team Bass Tournament and the Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour visit www.americanbassanglers.com or call (256) 232-0406.
American Bass Anglers, Inc. is supported by Triton Boats, Mercury Marine, T-H Marine, Abu Garcia, Berkley, Hydrowave, SiriusXM® Radio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather, Garmin, Maui Jim, Power Pole, GEICO, and Optima Batteries.
Follow the team trail on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ABATeamTrail/
American Fishing Tour - Latest News
Ingram Wins 2019 Championship
ATHENS, Ala. – Ryan Ingram won the 2019 Bass Pro Shops Fishing Tour National Championship on Lake Eufaula in Alabama this week with 54.35 pounds (just over an eighteen pound per day average).
“I caught basically all of my fish in 18-25 foot depths in the mid & upper areas of the lake. I mainly looked for isolated trees on a ledge, using a
Cory and Meagan York Take the D8 Season Opener Win
The Bass Pro Shops Couples Tour, Kentucky Lake Division completed their first tournament of the 2020 season this Sunday. It was also the first fall tournament we have ever scheduled. It was a very light turnout with only 8 teams participating. We had a two-hour delay due to extremely foggy conditions. However, once that fog cleared the weather was nearly perfect. We launched from the Lake Barkley State Park ramp at 8:30 AM and weighed in at 3:30 PM. A lot of short fish were reported caught, but the keepers came tough for most. A total of 10 bass were brought to the scales for a combined weight of 30.84 pounds. We paid out a total of $680 including Men’s and Ladies Big Bass pots.
Waller Takes The Win in Area 4 Championship On Lake Hartwell
ATHENS, Ala. – Mark Waller of Hartwell, Ga. won the Bass Pro Shops Open Series Area 4 Championship held October 5th and 6th 2019 on Lake Hartwell. Running out of Green Pond Landing in Anderson SC, Waller weighed in a two-day total of 10 bass weighing 22.47 pounds. Waller took home a check for $3700.00 for the win.
John Rice and Paul Arnold Take Home Two New Tritons at Chickamauga
John Rice of Huntsville, Al and Paul Arnold of Woodville, Al. won the Bass Pro Shops Team Tour Championship, held October 5th and 6th on Lake Chickamauga. Launching out of Dayton Boat Dock and Grill. John and Paul went straight to work and caught a two-day limit of 10 bass weighing 36.51 pounds. For their victory, the team took home 2 Triton TX-17 boats equipped with 60 HP Mercury outboards and Garmin electronics valued at $40,000.