ABA Announces the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour
8/01/2018, Athens, AL - American Bass Anglers announced the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour season details today. The Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour provides team tournament competition that includes a Triton/Mercury boat package* for first place at each divisional event. The year-end championship will offer two (2) Triton/Mercury boat package* to the winning team and a combined payout of up to $80,000 in cash, prizes and bonuses based on a full field.
Registration for the 2019 season starts August 6, 2018 at 8am, Boat launch will be determined by date/time of entry
- Triton Owners – Registered package and paid in full receive an EZ Pass and two free memberships ($120 value)
- All Package registrations paid in full receive an EZ Pass
- All Registrations - Boat number assigned based on registration date and time of entry
- Registrations August 6 – December 31 teams may pay a deposit of $500 to secure launch position. Balance must be paid prior to the first event.
North Alabama Division
2/09/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
3/9/2019 - Neely Henry - Coosa Landing (Gadsden, AL)
5/5/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
6/23/2019 - Weiss - Little River (Leesburg, AL)
3/30/2019 - Kentucky - Paris Landing State Park (Paris, TN)
4/27/2019 - Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
5/19/2019 – Kentucky – Kentucky Dam (Gilbertsville, KY
6/16/2019 – Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
10/5-6/2019 - Chickamauga – Dayton Boat Ramp (Dayton, TN)
Teams who fish three divisional events in one division will be invited to the two-day championship.
Divisional Angler of the Year Team
Top Team in each division by points after the championship will earn Divisional Angler of the Year and receive one package entry into the 2020 tournaments.
What is the 100% Plus Team Tour
- No other trail offers bigger payouts for a $250 entry fee for the weekend bass angler
- Pay a deposit for all events for the season ($500) the season
- Draw Prizes at all registration meetings (from sponsors)
- ABA Polygraphs all Team Tour Events
- No Pros are allowed (Bass Elite or FLW Tour anglers)
- No Off-limits (except for championship)
- Team Meeting Exemption Pass (EZ Pass) available for the 2019 season ($50)
- Get your entire season entry fees paid through the ABA Alliance Program (see ABA web site for details)
- The top 20% at all events get a check. Example 200 boats – 40 places, 250 boats – 50 places
Contingency programs will be offered by sponsors at each event, including Triton Gold, Mercury Marine, Motor Guide, T-H Marine Atlas Rewards, Power Pole Captain's Cash, Abu Garcia Revo Big Bass Bonus.
*Triton Boats, Mercury Motors, Motor Guide, TH Marine, Power Pole, Garmin and ABA reserves the right to make changes to the rules, payout schedule and bonus programs at any time without prior notice.
Advantages for registering early: Launch position for each event will be determined by date/time of entry
- Package registrations August 6 – 17, 2018 (five events) will receive a special incentive
- Package registrations August 18 – October 1, 2018 (five events) a special incentive
- Package Deposit; Teams registering prior to December 1,2018 may pay a $500 per event deposit (non-refundable) to secure your slot for all events of the season. Balance due ($150 per event) is due by Wednesday the week of the event.
- Teams may register and pay in full $1,250 for the season through Wednesday prior to the first event
- All package registrations receive personalized event results and points updates after each event.
- Special Draw Prizes at Team Tour registration meetings for Package Registered Teams
About American Bass Anglers:
American Bass Anglers is committed to providing low cost, close to home tournaments for the weekend angler and at the same time offer each competitor an upward path for individual angler progression. For more information about American Bass Anglers Open Series, the American Fishing Tour, the American Couples Series, Military Team Bass Tournament and the Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour visit www.americanbassanglers.com or call (256) 232-0406.
American Bass Anglers, Inc. is supported by Triton Boats, Mercury Marine, T-H Marine, Abu Garcia, Berkley, Hydrowave, SiriusXM® Radio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather, Garmin, Maui Jim, Power Pole, GEICO, and Optima Batteries.
Follow the team trail on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ABATeamTrail/
American Fishing Tour - Latest News
WILLIE McMULLEN WINS D72 on SINCLAIR
Willie McMullen of Oxford, Ga took home the first place trophy and $824 cash on Febuary 9, 2019 on Lake Sinclair at the Bass Pro Shops Fishing Tournament for D72. He had a limit of five bass, with a total scale weight of 19.74 pounds. Several anglers weighed in five pounders, but Willie took home another trophy for Big Bass with a 5.98 pounder and additional cash of $240 for the optional big bass pot. Willie said he caught his fish using a jig on sea walls and docks. His total earnings for the day was $1,064!
South Carolina Couples Cancels 12/8 Tournament
The South Carolina Couples Division 11 has canceled the 12/8 tournament scheduled for Lake Wateree. This decision has been made due to falling lake levels, the ramp and the launch site is inaccessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and look forward to seeing you all at the next tournament.
South Carolina Heads to Lake Murray
ATHENS, Ala. – The South Carolina Division of the Bass Pro Shops Open Series presented by American Bass Anglers will hold its second event of the season on Lake Murray on February 23, 2019.
The competitors will launch from Dreher Island State Park located at 3677 State Park Road Prosperity South Carolina 29127. Anglers will begin fishing at 7:00 am or safe light on Saturday February 23rd with the weigh-in to start at 3:00 pm. Registration begins at 4:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Friday 2/22/2019 local time at the ABA stage trailer at Dreher Island State park, with the pairings meeting to follow at 7:00 p.m.
Mason and Walker win new Triton boat at Guntersville
Saturday, February 9, 2019 the Bass Pro Shops Team Tour operated by American Bass Anglers held its first tournament of the regular season that launched from Goosepond Bait and Tackle on Guntersville Lake located in Scottsboro, Alabama. Ninety-three teams went to battle in cold weather conditions to try and win the 2019 Triton 17TX powered by a 60HP Mercury four-stroke with Garmin Echo-map plus 63CV valued at 20K. With a 5-pound lead over 2nd place Jimmy Mason and Lance Walker took the victory weighing in 5 fish for a total weight of 33.82-pounds. The team also earned a check for $900 for taking 1st place in the High Stakes Option Pot.