ABA Announces the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour
8/01/2018, Athens, AL - American Bass Anglers announced the 2019 Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour season details today. The Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour provides team tournament competition that includes a Triton/Mercury boat package* for first place at each divisional event. The year-end championship will offer two (2) Triton/Mercury boat package* to the winning team and a combined payout of up to $80,000 in cash, prizes and bonuses based on a full field.
Registration for the 2019 season starts August 6, 2018 at 8am, Boat launch will be determined by date/time of entry
- Triton Owners – Registered package and paid in full receive an EZ Pass and two free memberships ($120 value)
- All Package registrations paid in full receive an EZ Pass
- All Registrations - Boat number assigned based on registration date and time of entry
- Registrations August 6 – December 31 teams may pay a deposit of $500 to secure launch position. Balance must be paid prior to the first event.
North Alabama Division
2/09/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
3/9/2019 - Neely Henry - Coosa Landing (Gadsden, AL)
5/5/2019 - Guntersville – Goosepond (Scottsboro, AL)
6/23/2019 - Weiss - Little River (Leesburg, AL)
3/30/2019 - Kentucky - Paris Landing State Park (Paris, TN)
4/27/2019 - Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
5/19/2019 – Kentucky – Kentucky Dam (Gilbertsville, KY
6/16/2019 – Old Hickory – Flippers (Gallatin, TN)
10/5-6/2019 - Chickamauga – Dayton Boat Ramp (Dayton, TN)
Teams who fish three divisional events in one division will be invited to the two-day championship.
Divisional Angler of the Year Team
Top Team in each division by points after the championship will earn Divisional Angler of the Year and receive one package entry into the 2020 tournaments.
What is the 100% Plus Team Tour
- No other trail offers bigger payouts for a $250 entry fee for the weekend bass angler
- Pay a deposit for all events for the season ($500) the season
- Draw Prizes at all registration meetings (from sponsors)
- ABA Polygraphs all Team Tour Events
- No Pros are allowed (Bass Elite or FLW Tour anglers)
- No Off-limits (except for championship)
- Team Meeting Exemption Pass (EZ Pass) available for the 2019 season ($50)
- Get your entire season entry fees paid through the ABA Alliance Program (see ABA web site for details)
- The top 20% at all events get a check. Example 200 boats – 40 places, 250 boats – 50 places
Contingency programs will be offered by sponsors at each event, including Triton Gold, Mercury Marine, Motor Guide, T-H Marine Atlas Rewards, Power Pole Captain's Cash, Abu Garcia Revo Big Bass Bonus.
*Triton Boats, Mercury Motors, Motor Guide, TH Marine, Power Pole, Garmin and ABA reserves the right to make changes to the rules, payout schedule and bonus programs at any time without prior notice.
Advantages for registering early: Launch position for each event will be determined by date/time of entry
- Package registrations August 6 – 17, 2018 (five events) will receive a special incentive
- Package registrations August 18 – October 1, 2018 (five events) a special incentive
- Package Deposit; Teams registering prior to December 1,2018 may pay a $500 per event deposit (non-refundable) to secure your slot for all events of the season. Balance due ($150 per event) is due by Wednesday the week of the event.
- Teams may register and pay in full $1,250 for the season through Wednesday prior to the first event
- All package registrations receive personalized event results and points updates after each event.
- Special Draw Prizes at Team Tour registration meetings for Package Registered Teams
About American Bass Anglers:
American Bass Anglers is committed to providing low cost, close to home tournaments for the weekend angler and at the same time offer each competitor an upward path for individual angler progression. For more information about American Bass Anglers Open Series, the American Fishing Tour, the American Couples Series, Military Team Bass Tournament and the Triton Boats 100% Plus Team Tour visit www.americanbassanglers.com or call (256) 232-0406.
American Bass Anglers, Inc. is supported by Triton Boats, Mercury Marine, T-H Marine, Abu Garcia, Berkley, Hydrowave, SiriusXM® Radio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather, Garmin, Maui Jim, Power Pole, GEICO, and Optima Batteries.
Follow the team trail on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ABATeamTrail/
American Fishing Tour - Latest News
Kail Stevens Wins on Lake Okeechobee
January 18, 2020, Okeechobee, FL. Kail Stevens from Boynton Beach, FL wins the Bass Pro Shops Fishing Tour Division 104 tournament held on the Okeechobee Saturday, January 18, 2020.
Mike Blalock & Deanna Phillips win on Lake Russell
Mike & Deanna are making a strong run for the points this year with their second first place finish. They were just one of the 29 teams that braved the cold and wind of December to compete on Lake Russell. The following round out the top 5 teams who earned a placement check along with Men’s Big Fish, Ladies Big Fish and Berkeley’s Smallest 5 Five Fish Limit:
Sam Rayburn, The King of Texas
David Beason of Evans, LA won the Bass Pro Shops Open Series South Texas tournament, held January 18th on Sam Rayburn Reservoir. Running out of Cassel’s Boykin Park, David caught five-bass weighing 29.90 lbs. With 74 anglers in the field, David took home a check for $5200.00
Raining for almost the entire week, the lake level was on the rise, but the weather was warm. Spotty showers on Saturday morning for take-off with an approaching cold front set the tone for a potentially good day.
John Rice and Paul Arnold Take Home Two New Tritons at Chickamauga
John Rice of Huntsville, Al and Paul Arnold of Woodville, Al. won the Bass Pro Shops Team Tour Championship, held October 5th and 6th on Lake Chickamauga. Launching out of Dayton Boat Dock and Grill. John and Paul went straight to work and caught a two-day limit of 10 bass weighing 36.51 pounds. For their victory, the team took home 2 Triton TX-17 boats equipped with 60 HP Mercury outboards and Garmin electronics valued at $40,000.