Registration Opens Monday for 2018 Team Tour
September 8, 2017, Athens, AL – Registration for the 2018 Ram 100% Team Tour will open Monday morning at 8 am CST by phone for package registrations. A package registration is when teams pay in full or deposit for all five of their division’s events.
All Ram Truck and Triton Owners registering as a package September 11-15, 2017 will receive exclusive saving and additional savings and incentives. All package registrations will also be offered savings and incentives.
Registration can be placed by phone at (256)232-0406 starting September 11-15, 2017 starting 8 am CST. After September 15, 2017, registrations may be placed online at any time or by phone during normal business hours (8 am – 5 pm CST)
Advantages for registering early:
• Package registrations will receive special incentives September 11-15, 2017
• Teams registering prior to December 1, 2017, may pay a $500 deposit to secure your slot for all events of the season. Each event balance ($150) is to be paid by Wednesday the week of the event online or by phone. (This is considered a package registration)
• Teams may register and pay in full $1,250 for the season through Wednesday prior to the first event (This is considered a package registration).
• All package registrations receive personalized event results and points updates after each event.
• Special Draw Prizes at Team Tour registration meetings for Package Registered Teams
Phone Number to register Monday (256)232-0406
American Fishing Tour - Latest News
Rickie Bonner Takes the Win on the Tensaw River
December 8, 2018, Mobile, AL. Rickie Bonner of Mobile, Alabama won the American Fishing Tour Division 41 tournament presented by American Bass Anglers. Running out of Live Oak Landing near Stockton, Alabama Bonner brought back five-fish that locked in the scales at 11.76-lbs anchored by a 3.23-pound kicker. For the victory, Bonner took home a check for $376.
South Carolina Couples Cancels 12/8 Tournament
The South Carolina Couples Division 11 has canceled the 12/8 tournament scheduled for Lake Wateree. This decision has been made due to falling lake levels, the ramp and the launch site is inaccessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and look forward to seeing you all at the next tournament.
Bass Pro Shops Partners with American Bass Anglers
Athens, AL (December 13, 2018) - Bass Pro Shops and American Bass Anglers announced today a multiyear partnership to provide more avenues for weekend anglers across the country. Bass Pro Shops will become the Title Sponsor of American Bass Anglers and will support a new 150hp bass tournament trail. As North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company, Bass Pro Shops is a recognized leader in supporting grassroots weekend anglers and growing the sport of fishing and attracting new audiences to enjoy the outdoors.
Galbraith and Mason win the Triton 100% Plus Team Tour Championship
The team of Roy Galbraith of Guin, Alabama and Richard Mason of Athens, Alabama took home the win in the American Bass Anglers Triton Plus 100% Team Tour Championship, held on Pickwick Lake November 3rd and 4th, 2018. Launching out of McFarland Park in Florence, Alabama, the team of Galbraith and Mason caught a five-bass limit on day one weighing 17.28-pounds