Royal Purple Rewards Program 2013
The American Fishing Tour Royal Purple Rewards Program for 2013 is broken down into levels in order to provide angler who continually increasing their purchases, Loyal Users, to achieve greater rewards throughout the year. Effective dates for the program are from January 1 until the first day of competition of the National Championship.
Rewards – All rewards for anglers will be determined by the level of achievements and based on the amount of Royal Purple product they purchase during a given time frame. All anglers who participate in the Royal Purple program will be eligible for rewards for their initial purchase, monthly drawings and some serious rewards at years end. This program is designed for anglers to increase their Level of Achievement throughout the year, based on their continuing to purchase Royal Purple Products.
Requirements: To participate in the Royal Purple Rewards program anglers must turn in register receipts of their Royal Purple purchases to the tournament director or send directly to ABA HQ, Attn: Royal Purple Rewards. Anglers may also fax or email copies of receipts to ABA HQ. All receipts must be annotated as to who purchased the product and a contact name and phone number. Anglers earning the BWS Highest Finisher Reward in the Bassmaster Weekend Series must be in the top 10 and must display the Royal Purple decal on their boat and be wearing the Royal Purple patch and/or hat. ABA will track purchases, affix dollar amounts to the angler’s profile and establish a Royal Purple on line registry for anglers to view and see who is in the program and level attained. All year-end winners will be required to sign a Pro-Staff commitment to represent RP in 2014.
- Yearly Purchase Levels
- Monthly Drawings
- Championship Reward
Minimum starting level; Anglers must purchase a minimum of $50.00 in Royal Purple products to be entered into the program. Additional purchases by anglers throughout the year will increase their Yearly Level of achievement. Rewards will be based on the amount of product an angler has purchased.
Yearly Levels of achievement:
- Reward Level 1 – Anglers who purchase $50 to $99 in Royal Purple product will receive; 2ea Royal Purple decals for display on truck and boat and 2ea patches
- Reward Level 2 - Gold – Anglers who purchase $100 to $199 in Royal Purple products will receive; one Royal Purple hat, 2ea decals for display on truck and boat,
- Reward Level 3 - Silver – Anglers who purchase $200 to $499 in product will receive; one Royal Purple T-shirt and hat, 2ea decals for display on truck and boat, 2ea patches,
- Reward Level - Platinum – Anglers who purchase $500 and above in product will receive; One gal Royal Purple TCWIII, one Royal Purple T- shirt and hat, 2ea decals for display on truck and boat, 2ea patches and one.
Monthly Drawings – There will be a monthly drawing for those AFT anglers in the Royal Purple Program. Awards will be based on the achievement level attained by the angler when name is drawn.
- Level 1 - ($50 - $99) Royal Purple hat, a gallon of Royal Purple TCWIII oil, picture with recognition on the ABA web site and be eligible.
- Level 2 - ($100 - $199) Royal Purple cap, a gallon of Royal Purple TCWIII oil, Max-Gear Lube, Freedom Pass, picture with recognition on the ABA web site.
- Level 3 - ($250 - $499) Royal Purple cap, a gallon of Royal Purple TCWIII oil, Max-Gear Lube, ABA Membership Renewal, Freedom Pass, picture with recognition on the ABA web site.
- Level 4 - ($500 - $999) Royal Purple cap, a Case of Royal Purple TCWIII oil, Max-Gear Lube, ABA Membership Renewal, Freedom Pass, one ABA Entry Fee, and picture with recognition on the ABA web site.
Year End Championship Reward: At the AFT Championship the highest finishing AFT angler in the Royal purple Rewards program will receive the following rewards based on cumulative level of participation:
- Level 1 ($50 - $99), Case of Royal Purple TWCIII, Plaque and recognition at Championship
- Level 2 ($100 - $199) Case of Royal Purple TWCIII, Max-Gear Lube, Plaque and recognition at Championship
- Level 3 ($200 - $499) Case of Royal Purple TWCIII, Max-Gear Lube, Plaque and recognition at Championship ($2,000 package)
- Plaque and recognition at Championship
- Paid entry fees into the American Fishing Tour for the following year (five events).
- Royal Purple product (Oil of choice for 2014, Tournament Shirts, hats, patches, decals
- Paid one year ABA membership
- Level 4 ($500 & above) ($5,000k package)
- Plaque and recognition at Championship
- Become a Royal Purple Sponsored anglers for 2014
- Paid entry fees into the American Fishing Tour or the Bassmaster Weekend Series for the following year (five events).
- $300.00 expense money per event
- Royal Purple product (Oil of choice for 2014, Tournament Shirts, hats, patches, decals)
- Set of ODYSSEY batteries
- Set of Carlisle Tires and Wheels
- Paid Life Membership in ABA
All Awards are presented based on purchase levels attained. For Highest Finisher Award, anglers must be in the program prior to the start of the event. Royal Purple and ABA reserve the right to change this program at any time and to substitute prizes at any time without prior notice. This represents the total Royal Purple bonus program in affect for the American Fishing Tour 2013 tournament year and supersedes all other bonus programs offered from Royal Purple.